Male-pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia) is the most common cause of baldness in men. This is the phenomenon of hair loss and Hidlloto at the top of the scalp. This phenomenon leads to - 95% of all cases of baldness.
This type of baldness hair loss is expressed and losing its volume. Expression revealed areas where baldness usually the upper back area of the scalp and at the "bays".
The normal rate of hair loss is between 100-150 hairs per day, beyond dropping or alternatively non-growth cause thinning of hair at the sight or even baldness.
To classify the degree of baldness of people doctors devised special scales. These scales are most beneficial to diagnose the extent of your baldness or to describe the degree of baldness to someone without seeing you. These scales are useful because the pace of balding is to be expected in cases of male-pattern baldness or female pattern baldness. The most common scale for diagnosing male baldness is a ladder Noroodhmilton.
The normal hair cycle
90% of head hair grows continuously (for two to six years), an average of 1 cm per month, and 10% of head hair are in a phase of "rest" (two to three months) at the end of growth. After a period of "rest" them fall hairs that were in place at this time and begin to grow new hairs and health. the average person loses 50 to 100 hairs a day.
Holders of blond hair have more hair (140,000) compared with hair "red" (90,000) with age, more hair falls out and grows less, (because hair is made up of proteins similar to varnish the hands and feet.
How do you know there is a problem of dropouts?
Hair loss can be considered as a problem only when it begins to create a sparse areas of the head.
Usually, people noticed his hair loss while showering or while combing my hair, because these actions are causing "click" on the hair and cause it to fall out, but this is not an indication of dropping out pathological.
One of the tests can be performed to test a significant drop of hair is "hair pulling test" with three fingers pulling a group of hairs, when the fingers are more than 4-5 hairs, this is a serious dropouts.
Another test can be performed by viewing the pillow of the bed in the morning with alarm, if there are more than eight hairs on the pillow when sleeping, it is also a serious dropouts.
Why is generated baldness?
To understand the reason for the clearing? Check theories, one of the theories. But first, one must understand the structure of a hypothesis and its life cycle. Hypothesis actually is made of keratin, the hair shaft itself does not contain living cells, the hair and the color producing cells deep in the scalp.
Every hair has the range of cells that take care of producing the material and color conjecture.
Several stages in the life cycle hypothesis
• The growth phase - This is the initial stage, it is a hypothesis about - 90% of the time during this phase that lasts 3-5 years, speculation continues to grow.
• Step Beyond - a two-week temporary stage about the manufacturing base of the hair shaft is reduced.
• Step slumber - at which point there is no continuation of production of the hair shaft, lasted 3-5 months and eventually falls hypothesis. This process continues and repeats during a person's life, but it is important to note that new hairs are created, these are the same hairs different stages of their lives.
• The prevailing theory today claims that in people suffering from - male baldness there is a greater production of an enzyme called "alpha reductase five" an enzyme that causes the male hormone fetal circulation become a hormone called dihydrotestosteron or short Dht - namely testosterone aqueous soluble fraction. This hormone causes damage to the hairline, the damage is expressed in two ways:
• Hypothesis roots hairs produced are reduced and become more slender.
• damaged hypothesis is more time resting phase and less time in the growth phase. As a result the hair gets thinner appearance or even total baldness.
When or at what age begins baldness?
Baldness begins at Hgiliim men are in the range 18 - 40.
Women who experience it are seeing it in their forties because then apply the font hormonal changes include a decline in production of the female hormones - estrogens and increase male hormones - testosterone and testosterone-Dihidro.